The proposed meeting follows the standard QFS format: i.e. there will be no parallel sessions. The scientific sessions will consist of oral presentations by invited speakers (45 or 30 minutes), followed by shorter contributions of 15 minutes. Additionally, posters will be presented over the full duration of the Conference, with plenty of time allocated to discuss them with the authors.
The topics to be discussed will include:
- Advances in QFS - 3He, 4He, 3He - 4He mixtures, H2
- QFS in reduced dimensionality
- Ultra cold atoms
- Hydrodynamics and quantum turbulence
- QFS topics in magnetism and superconductivity
- Strongly correlated systems
- Quantum phase transitions
- Condensed matter systems at the quantum limit
- QFS as model systems in astrophysics, HEP and consmology
- Novel experimental techniques
- ... as well as other issues of interest to QFS community.